Essex County Labor Scholarship Award Criteria for High School Seniors
- To receive an Award, the recipient must be a High School Senior and be accepted at an accredited college or accredited post-high school education program.
- To be eligible for an Award, the guardian must be a member of a local union affiliated with the Essex-West Hudson Central Labor Council, AFL-CIO.
- 10 - $1000 Scholarships will be awarded for one academic year.
Each applicant must submit:
1. A 250 word written statement explaining why you qualify for the award as well as your commitment to the Labor Movement.
2. An Official Transcript from the applicant’s high school.
3. Any Community Service/Extracurricular activities.
4. An official acceptance letter from your school of choice, post high school.