New York and its neighboring states, along with New York City, are expanding availability of COVID-19 immunizations. Use the links below to see if you belong to a group that is now eligible and, if you are, to make an appointment for vaccination.
In New Jersey, specifically, as of January 14th, 2021, the following groups are eligible to schedule an appointment for a COVID-19 vaccine:
- Paid or unpaid persons working or volunteering in a healthcare setting
- Residents of long-term care facilities and other congregate settings
- Frontline first responders
- Persons aged 65 and older
- Persons below 64 years old who have at least one chronic medical condition that poses high-risk for severe COVID-19