New York and its neighboring states, along with New York City, are expanding availability of COVID-19 immunizations. Use the links below to see if you belong to a group that is now eligible and, if you are, to make an appointment for vaccination.
- Paid or unpaid persons working or volunteering in a healthcare setting
- Residents of long-term care facilities and other congregate settings
- Frontline first responders
- Persons aged 65 and older
- Persons below 64 years old who have at least one chronic medical condition that poses high-risk for severe COVID-19